A Brief Introduction About Myself

My photo
I am Just a simple Guy.. hate complicated thing... Easy going.. love travel.. Like messing with code(programming)... me and money but not materialistic just enough have money to be fun with love to be middle class person... hate to be upper class <---- life not easy okay.. lot of temptation

Followers

Outside of My Mind

Powered By Blogger

Brite Yourself

Thursday, October 30, 2008

PostHeaderIcon Meet The Heng Guan Brother

Heng Guan Brother , sound nice. Amat thank for the name. I just coming back from browsing yer blog HotsPot. Haahahahaha... it quite funny. Here some comment that I previously commented Mr Amat blog "Nang sweetlah dak heng guan's brother... rasa ahli kongsi gelap jak... hahahaha.. tok leh molah GROUP INDY baru... "Zay" the Guitar Plucker... and obviously the LEAD singer the one and ONLY.. "MEan" ... introducing the new guys in town The PATHETIC HENG GUAN - T.P.H.G <--- The name quiet nice 2 me... VOTE 4 US... hahahahahahahahaha".

Dear my dear IQLIA, pa cita x da idea... biasa idea kedak air x putus2 eh.... IQLIA nang lucu lah... hahahahaha. Who is IQLIA? Iqlia is a member of sanguine community, love the word "LUCU". Recently she extremely obsessed with the "NORMAL OBSESSION" word? She said kind a cool. By the way thank for the compliment. I dont create the word I just use it. Haahahahahaha....

Miss Aten, gladly meet to you in this cyber natural world. How r u? Miss Aten a.k.a cik ATEN my favaourite Doctor the fabolous DoCToR. Don't forget to blanja me at MERDEKA PALACE ma. Hopefully I dont have to wait for a few years later, until she totally rich. Hahahaha... How yours domino pizza. How it taste? Free thing so tasty ma. Dont have to pay nothing. Kuikuikuikuikui.

Cik ALi. Hahahaha.. Just met her last Eid. Ali kind like a guys name. Hahahaha... one of the charlie angel of raya edition The MOVie. The cast Puteh, IqLIa, and AlI herself. Thank for coming. Hahahaha You all welcome next year. hahaha.. Insyallah My Mom gladly prepare The PENANG LAKSA specially for you all.

Zay, The guitar plucker. The Heng Guan Daredevil. Haahahahaha... Thank a lot my man....

0 comments: